"Professional and Courteous" - How Xtreme drivers responded to a survey regarding how they contribute to our customers' success.
We believe “Customer Success Delivered” starts with treating our team with respect, everyone's success is KEY.
Xtreme was founded to deliver superior customer service while creating a work environment that drivers want to be a part of. We strive to pay top wages within the industry.
We also believe you should be paid the mileage which closely reflects the odometer, practical. While many other companies still pay shortest miles, be relieved your mileage reflects 4% greater miles than our competitor’s.
Oversize loads are paid by “HUB” which reflect actual odometer readings. You must inform dispatch when calling to notify of being empty your actual miles for the trip.
Compensation - Being an open-deck/specialized carrier we base pay off of experience. We feel someone with 20 years experience deserves a rate greater than someone with 3 years experience.
We pay an extra 12 cpm (or daily rate) for all oversize loads, and a daily rate of $180.00 plus mileage for all super loads. (15.0 wide or greater and 15.0 tall or greater)
Home-time - Xtreme Understands driving is an unpredictable, tough career. We strive to get all drivers home every week and adjust home time for family needs, medical appointments, and other situations. We also understand this can’t happen every week as the economics of transportation can change rapidly. This typically happens no more than 5-10 times per year or by choice. Some drivers stay out two weeks by choice.
Oversize home time depends on size of load and destination due to state restrictions of travel time.
Additional driver pay:
- Tarp pay range from $40.00-$200.00
- Hourly pay starting at $18.00 per hour for all detention, specialized tarping or other hourly work
- Additional short-haul pay
- Truck/trailer breakdown & layover pay
- Per diem allowances
- All miles loaded and empty paid
- Holiday pay
- Paid weekly by direct deposit or check
We listen - We're continuously improving to create a better place to work. We recently conducted an anonymous survey of our whole team. We found a lot of great things out about our company, mission and values. We also found some changes we can make that we wouldn’t have thought of without our drivers' honest feedback.
What did our drivers say? Here are just some of their comments describing Xtreme Trucking:
- Xtreme is not only here to be a successful trucking company, but a successful “people” company from the president and CEO all the way to me!
- The company's mission is to make money serving the customer and the drivers in the best way possible.
- My mission is to support my family and make dreams come true.
- My purpose as a driver is to assist in the company's continued growth and profitability. Also, to set a good example, treating all folks the way I want to be treated.
- I see Xtreme Trucking as a company that works hard to maintain a great working atmosphere for drivers and customers.