Xtreme Trucking was built by Owner Operator Travis Nelson, starting with one truck and two trailers. With that as our background, we understand that our contractors' success is our customers' success. We strive to communicate openly so contractors can make informed business decisions to drive their future. We work together to understand costs and make you profitable for your family.
- 76% of line haul pulling an Xtreme-owned trailer, currently no rent charged
- 82% of line haul pulling contractors' trailer
- 100% all billed FSC
- Fuel card with substantial discounts passed on to contractor
- Weekly settlements after the first week (1 week hold back)
- Plate, IFTA completed in-house
- Access to discounts through all vendors
- Health insurance program to obtain health insurance quotes for your family
- Affordable Bobtail and physical damage insurance
- Steady network of outbound and inbound freight. We keep you rolling, profitably.
- In house shop at great rates for PMS, inspections, tires, etc. We can bill back through settlements.
- Optional uniform program. No more dirty clothes to bring home.
We listen - We're continuously improving to create a better place to work. We recently conducted an anonymous survey of our whole team. We found out a lot of great things about our company, mission and values. We also found some changes we can make that we wouldn’t have thought of without our drivers being honest.
What did our drivers say? Here are just some of their comments describing Xtreme Trucking:
- Xtreme is not only here to be a successful trucking company, but a successful “people” company from the president and CEO all the way to me!
- The company's mission is to make money serving the customer and the drivers in the best way possible.
- My mission is to support family and make dreams come true.
- My purpose as a driver is to assist in the company's continued growth and profitability. Also, to set a good example, treating all folks the way I want to be treated.
- I see Xtreme Trucking as a company that works hard to maintain a great working atmosphere for drivers and customers.